2014-11-29

☆Outfit Post + GETS Halloween + My Birthday ☆


Hello Hello

Wow it´s been a long time...i think it´s the first time, that i didn´t write a post for more than 2 month...lol i am so sorry about that, but i am so busy atm U__U
it´s just a short post about outfits, Gets, Halloween and my birthday haha
if you would like to see weekly updates, please follow me via instagram: pyupyu90
~~~~~~~~
so here are some outfits of the last 2 month ^^v
the left outfit was my birthday outfit, when i went out with my friend! 
dress: Liz Lisa, bag: Obertashe SBY109

the right one was taken in the middle of october, when i met my friend Jenny ^^v
dress/cardigan/bag: Liz Lisa

the left one was my birthday outfit! i had dinner at an expensive restaurant together with my parents ^o^/ dress: Honeys, bag: Diavlo

the dress on the right  picture was a present from my friend Melissa <3 thank youu!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this years Halloween i celebrated together with Jenny!
we dressed up as Bloody Minnie and took some Purikura haha
minnie ears: Tokyo Disneyland, necklace: Diavlo, dress: selfmade
Happy Halloween haha

so many *o* <3
it was such a nice day :D unfortunately i had to go to work the next day, so we couldn´t attend any party u___u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
two weeks ago i celebrated my birthday !!! yay
i got so many nice presents!! forgot to take pictures of everything, but here are some of them!!
i got this beautiful necklace from my friend Eileen!!
nyaaaa it´s so pretty, i love it!!! thank you *0* <3
Eileen and me <3333
my friend Thanh Thao sent those cute little things from Tokyo to me!!!, Jenny bought a kiiroitori phone holder for me, and cat ears, and my friend Melissa sent this beautiful onepiece to me!! <3 thank you guys so much, i am so happy ;_; <333
i had a really nice birthday <3 ;o;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GETS:
my friend Thanh Thao went to Tokyo twice during the last two month!
she bought some new Liz Lisa items for me *o* <3
 new sailor onepiece, cardigan and a hair ribbon <3
Honey´s dress, Dolly Wink Mascara and a new schedule for next year!!
thank you for buying and shipping all the stuff to me ;_; <333

some month ago i also bought this lovely Liz Lisa dress!
i love the design and the colors so much! i wish Liz Lisa would produce more of those autumn-looking onepieces....i don´t like the pastel colored things very much atm...U_U

oh and i gave Shiseido Tsubaki hair care a try!!! i have to say it´s pretty awesome and worth the price haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thank you for reading <333

10 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! And happy belated birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your halloween outfit! Think I saw your IG today? Your halloween look looks familiar :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh your outfits are all so gorgeous!
    Happy belated birthday and eee, that hair product seems like something I want to try!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, cutie! I love your outfits!
    And your halloween outfit is amazing! :3
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you halloween outfit!! ^^
    Happy birthday!!!


    Aeriën
    http://aeriendesigns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alles Gute nachträglich! <3 Du hast tolle Geschenke von deinen Freunden bekommen. ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! very cute outfits :) looking good
    let's follow eachother! let me know if you want to follow and I will follow you back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute outfits! A very unique style!

    I have started over on my blog.
    My old one was called "Hallo Welt" and now I changed to "Sonder" If you still want to check my blog out: http://sonder-lebenlernen.blogspot.de/

    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete