2014-11-29

☆Outfit Post + GETS Halloween + My Birthday ☆


Hello Hello

Wow it´s been a long time...i think it´s the first time, that i didn´t write a post for more than 2 month...lol i am so sorry about that, but i am so busy atm U__U
it´s just a short post about outfits, Gets, Halloween and my birthday haha
if you would like to see weekly updates, please follow me via instagram: pyupyu90
~~~~~~~~
so here are some outfits of the last 2 month ^^v
the left outfit was my birthday outfit, when i went out with my friend! 
dress: Liz Lisa, bag: Obertashe SBY109

the right one was taken in the middle of october, when i met my friend Jenny ^^v
dress/cardigan/bag: Liz Lisa

the left one was my birthday outfit! i had dinner at an expensive restaurant together with my parents ^o^/ dress: Honeys, bag: Diavlo

the dress on the right  picture was a present from my friend Melissa <3 thank youu!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this years Halloween i celebrated together with Jenny!
we dressed up as Bloody Minnie and took some Purikura haha
minnie ears: Tokyo Disneyland, necklace: Diavlo, dress: selfmade
Happy Halloween haha

so many *o* <3
it was such a nice day :D unfortunately i had to go to work the next day, so we couldn´t attend any party u___u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
two weeks ago i celebrated my birthday !!! yay
i got so many nice presents!! forgot to take pictures of everything, but here are some of them!!
i got this beautiful necklace from my friend Eileen!!
nyaaaa it´s so pretty, i love it!!! thank you *0* <3
Eileen and me <3333
my friend Thanh Thao sent those cute little things from Tokyo to me!!!, Jenny bought a kiiroitori phone holder for me, and cat ears, and my friend Melissa sent this beautiful onepiece to me!! <3 thank you guys so much, i am so happy ;_; <333
i had a really nice birthday <3 ;o;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GETS:
my friend Thanh Thao went to Tokyo twice during the last two month!
she bought some new Liz Lisa items for me *o* <3
 new sailor onepiece, cardigan and a hair ribbon <3
Honey´s dress, Dolly Wink Mascara and a new schedule for next year!!
thank you for buying and shipping all the stuff to me ;_; <333

some month ago i also bought this lovely Liz Lisa dress!
i love the design and the colors so much! i wish Liz Lisa would produce more of those autumn-looking onepieces....i don´t like the pastel colored things very much atm...U_U

oh and i gave Shiseido Tsubaki hair care a try!!! i have to say it´s pretty awesome and worth the price haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thank you for reading <333

16 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! And happy belated birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your halloween outfit! Think I saw your IG today? Your halloween look looks familiar :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh your outfits are all so gorgeous!
    Happy belated birthday and eee, that hair product seems like something I want to try!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, cutie! I love your outfits!
    And your halloween outfit is amazing! :3
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you halloween outfit!! ^^
    Happy birthday!!!


    Aeriën
    http://aeriendesigns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alles Gute nachträglich! <3 Du hast tolle Geschenke von deinen Freunden bekommen. ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! very cute outfits :) looking good
    let's follow eachother! let me know if you want to follow and I will follow you back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post! It's been a long while since I last visited! :)
    How have you been??

    http://JoshuaHideki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!

    I'm also a blogger. I blog about art/lifestyle and diy mostly. I was searching for beautiful style blogs that I enjoy so that I can expand my blog community. <3

    I'm looking for any blog-community building advice you could offer as well! I think it's more tough when one has their own domain; it's standalone from the community. I've heard of bloggers promoting content through blog listings like bloglovin', as well as sites where you can earn promotional opportunities for having good content content like Advowire (https://advowire.com//users/profile/new?referral_code=AW36707). Do you use any of these sites to promote content or to collaborate with other bloggers? Do you know of other sites/resources you'd like to recommend?

    Thank you so much for reading! Hope to hear from you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute outfits! A very unique style!

    I have started over on my blog.
    My old one was called "Hallo Welt" and now I changed to "Sonder" If you still want to check my blog out: http://sonder-lebenlernen.blogspot.de/

    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Fashion Amazing post, I like photos visit here my blog post and Leave your comment here

    Thanks for comment my post on my blog!
    I'm following your nice blog. Can you follow mine? Thanks
    Packers and Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete