2012-08-16

☆Charlottenburg Palace☆

ドキドキ!!!Hi GAL´s!!!ドキドキ
how are you doing???
today Pila and me went to the Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin.
wow, i never went there before and it was such a great park!!
i hope next time we can also go inside the Palace haha~
the interior must be beautiful :D
this was my outfit btw~
( nothing special~ )

here are some pics!
Mr. Derp, Level Tourist xD!!~
 he got a new hair cut today~~! i really like it :D
me~
really nice afternoon!~

tomorrow i´ll meet my friends Mary and Theresa :) <3
thank you for reading~
bye bye <3
old Puri from 2011 in Tokyo~
i kinda miss my blond hair color ;A;

13 comments:

  1. In blond bist du auch total hübsch *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cute in the simple outfit! I wish I could go to a cool palace like that, its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I would love to visit all kinds of old palaces and castles! :D
    ..and I think your outfit looks really cute. ^^

    Frillycakes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dein Outfit ist total süß und du hast so schöne schlanke Beine *,* Das Schloß sieht wahnsinnig toll aus, ein hübsches Gebäude!!
    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whaaaaaaaaa so hübsch*v*
    tolle Bilder^^ du solltest eine Berlin-Stadttour gründen XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. totall süss und trashig dein Blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your outfit! :)

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun day!! I think both haircolours suit u much! :D Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair looks pretty!

    http://yoyowhite02-yoyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. du siehst immer so süß aus, auf deinen pics❤ wha~ ich vermisse Berlin >.<

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww this looks lovely. and thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

    I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if
    you are not already ;) Cheers!
    Here is my blog ; milton keynes patios

    ReplyDelete