2012-08-31

☆week report☆

ドキドキ!!!Hi GAL´s!!!ドキドキ
on tuesday i went to the optician~
i will get glasses next week ;A;
i won´t wear them everytime, just in university xD
it will look like this lol
 just old fake glasses, but it will look similar xD
i look so weird haha
on wednesday i met Marion! 
first we went to the japanese embassy and applied for my VISA~
afterwards we took some pics in the photobooths haha
so cool~~ <3
afterwards i met Pila.
we had bubble tea like always~
 and went to the Spree~
about 19:00 i met Cindy at Alexanderplatz for going clubbing :D
first we took some pics in the photobooths~
 than we bought some beer and went to the club~
we had to queue up for about 30min~
the location was really great!
it was a roof top open air!
Tv Tower @ Alexanderplatz~
the location was reallyyyy awesome, but the party was boring.
there were too much people and the area was too small!
no one could really dance~
and at the first floor the music was too loud...
we left the club about 23:30 and went to McD. instead haha
good that McD is always there for you lol~
i took the last train home.
it was a great evening nevertheless <3
yesterday i went to the cinema with Pila and his friends!~
we watched Expendables 2 !!!
this one is so much better compared to the first one!!!
and i was nearly the only girl in the cinema lol
funny evening~

9 comments:

  1. ist der wirklich besser :D?
    ich fand den ersten echt semioptimal xD
    obwohl wir den nun auch auf DVD haben & mein freund will unbedingt den zweiten gucken ^^
    naja mal sehen xDDD hehe aber der trailer war schonmal cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bald gehts loooos^^ Man wie ich dich beneide :((( Ich hoff so sehr, dass ich es auch schaffe...:(
    Aber schöne Bilder und tolle Partylocation..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich liebe Jason Statham *_* Aber ich mag den ein oder andere nSchauspieler in diesem Film nicht, darum werd ich ihn vermutlich nicht guggen v.v,
    Die Brille steht dir voll gut, ich finds chick ♥
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for keep being a sweet follower for my blog. By the way! It is almost my first year anniversary for my blog and planning to make my own video. I am willing to answer any questions as possible from my readers. If you have any questions about me, my style, or anything. Feel free to ask! If you do have questions for me, please leave a comment and ask there, thank you so much for your time and def coming to your blog again!

    little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post. I love your photos! :-)

    roseandlolita.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brille steht dir supi!! :)

    Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comment! I'm sorry but I am so late to write a comment back...But i hope you like my comment! If you want please check out my new post! Its about my boyfriends visit in Germany!♥
    There are also more news :) I would be happy if you check it out ! THANKS


    aaach das war potsdam! :D eigentlich wollte ich da mit meinem freund hin aber wir haben es dann leider doch nciht mehr geschafft und waren nur in berlin mitte :( naja nächstes mal dann!
    tolle bilder übrigends!! erinnert mich an unsere zeit in berlin aber wir waren da nur 3 tage ;_;
    ach und mit der brille siehst du gut aus!! ich muss eig auch eine tragen aber,,,,naja ich mag mich damit nicht (><)
    wann bist dud enn wieder in japan? :) wahrscheinlich dann aber für längere zeit oder? ^^
    liebe grüße!

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want to taste bubble tea! I can't get it anyhwere near here. :/

    I have a fun challenge for you in my blog > Frillycakes
    Would be nice if you could take a look and participate. ^__^

    ReplyDelete